Key actors and other stakeholders within the ICTforAg space in Ghana will gather at the next Technology Salon Accra for a debate on the 10th of March. The debate will try to address questions such as:
- What potentials does ICT hold for Ghana’s ag sector?
- What solutions are available? Who is implementing them?
- Where are the local success stories in Ghana?
- What are the challenges in ICT deployment in agriculture?
- How do we mitigate these challenges and who can help?
If you would like the debate you can enroll through the following link: http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e4459b3b23139d81a6c335119&id=178da31...