YPARD is offering internship positions in:
Information management on YPARD Website:
YPARD is searching for an intern to manage and expand YPARD’s information services on the YPARD website
YPARD is searching for an intern to increase YPARD’s visibility on Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ etc, disseminate information posted on the website and animate YPARD social networks profiles. The intern would also be solicited to take part and animate discussions on YPARD’s Forum space.
YPARD is searching for an intern to support YPARD’s expansion in three languages: English, French and Spanish.The intern will be in charge of the translation of:
- Key governance documents
- YPARD information and communications products
- YPARD news articles
Application to be sent anytime from end March 2012. The successful candidate is expected to start ASAP in April 2012.
YPARD – Young Professionals’ Platform for Agricultural Research for Development
YPARD is an international movement by Young Professionals FOR Young Professionals for Agricultural Research for Development. YPARD operates as a network. This global on-line and off-line communication and discussion platform is meant to enable YPs all over the world to express their ideas and realize their full potential towards a dynamic ARD.
In order to realize its vision, YPARD has the following strategic objectives,
- To facilitate exchange of information and knowledge among young professionals across disciplines, professions, age and regions.
- To broaden opportunities for young professionals to contribute to strategic ARD policy debates.
- To promote agriculture among young people.
- To facilitate access to resource and capacity building opportunities.
- We connect people through our online community: http://ypard.net
- We disseminate information about funding, jobs, events and other news “featured” for young professionals in ARD through the website. To keep YPARD updated, we disseminate monthly newsletters and funding news bulletins twice a month via email.
- We organize on-line events for generating experience sharing and debates: series of blogs, e-discussions
- We organize and promote capacity building opportunities on local level
- We integrate the youth and try to ensure that youth have a voice in key discussions and debates in ARD.
- We also work on promoting agriculture through curricula development and promoting agriculture as a career path.