- Where, exactly, is your farm? Syecomp's eFARMS farm-mapping service in Ghana describes Ghanian private-sector company Syecomp's efforts to scale-out its mapping services using geospatial technology to smallholder farmers across Ghana.
- eLEAF's irrigation-advice service in the Gezira Scheme in Sudan explains the progress of Netherlands-based technology company eLEAF in scaling up its satellite-based information services in South Sudan to provide farmers with targeted extension services.
- Cashew on your phone: N'kalô: RONGEAD's market-advice app in West Africa describes the work of RONGEAD – a French international network system – to collect cashew market prices from across Ivory Coast and send the information to cashew growers via text
- An app for fishers: The University of the West Indies' multifunctional mFisheries app details the impact of a mobile application targeting small-scale fisheries in the Caribbean: mFisheries.
- Buy Burkinabè! Yam Pukri's Agripol advocacy platform in Burkina Faso outlines the key lessons and achievements of harnessing digital media to improve monitoring and implementation of agricultural policies.
- Learning to pay by phone: MOBIS, Ensibuuko's mobile-money app in Uganda describes the impact of Ensibuuko, provider of the mobile banking app MOBIS.
- Advice on beans: Farmerline's Mergdata farm-advice service in Ghana ICTs illustrates Farmerline app, which offers farmers market and weather information and advice via their mobile phones.