The Government of Andhra Pradesh, in partnership with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Dalberg Advisors and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), invites applications for a Pitch Competition to identify technology-based solutions that solve agricultural challenges faced by small and marginal farmers in Andhra Pradesh''. - read more
In this competition there are four themes in which each submission can be made under:-
- Technology-enabled Rural Advisory Services (RAS) v2.0.
- Technology-enabled market linkages.
- Digital Financial Services for agriculture.
- Data mining for agriculture
Who is eligible to apply?
- Be technology-enabled
- Have a primary focus on small and marginal farmers
- Have been in operation for over 6 months and have at the minimum a proof-of-concept in place
- Be ready to deploy
- Not have an ongoing engagement with the Government of Andhra Pradesh
We encourage e-Agriculture CoP members living in that region to apply.